Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Still Waiting to See Gwen

I still haven’t got to see Gwen at CMH. She’s having an IV issue and until they get that taken care of (so they can do the proper blood work), it’s a sterile environment... A.K.A, “No Daddies Allowed.” Still, they have scanned her head (we don’t have results yet) and the neurosurgeon has come to look at her back (but I obviously wasn’t able to speak with him to get briefed). The plastic surgeon should see her soon as well. On a promising note, Gwen is moving her legs, feet, and toes thus far… hopefully that will be the case after her surgery.

Heather has been transferred from “recovery” to her regular room. It seems as though Braelyn got her first bath just a little bit ago and now those two are resting comfortably.

Thought you’d all enjoy a few photos… so here you go (hopefully they'll post in the correct order):



In addition to the Castellano "nose," Gwendolyn seems to have the Castellano "lungs" as well!

;)




Mom meets Braelyn for the first time.








Mom says hello & goodbye to Gwen before she gets sent to CMH








Dad, Mom & Braelyn

7 comments:

  1. Oh my they are soooo very beautiful. So happy for all of you. Scott and I will keep you all in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet them! (On the bright side, they are already more mature than I am.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious!! Congratulations! You'll all be in my thoughts and prayers. ~Melissa Shrout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love them- So precious! Can't wait to meet them and see mom and dad. Keeping you in my prayers! Mom- you look great. Hang in there! You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you are truly the Schmoopy Family. :) I love you all!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations,I am so happy for you! Your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! God Bless
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all look beautiful! Even you, Chuck!!!! ;-) Love you all and give my love to the girls! Gwen: Keep on rocken' those limbs Braelyn: Sorry I Love Spelled you and made you sneeze...keep eating girly!!!!! Loves!

    ReplyDelete