Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Welcome Braelyn & Gwendolyn!!!

On September 29, 2009, at 12:28 and 12:30 PM respectively Heather and I were blessed to welcome Braelyn McKee Castellano and Gwendolyn Marie Castellano into the world.
 
Braelyn weighs 4  lb, 6oz and measures 17" in length
Gwendolyn weighs 6lb, 13 oz and measures 19 3/4" in length
 
Mom's doing great and, aside from the obvious with Gwen, so are the girls.
 
Gwen has been transported to Children's Mercy Hospital. As soon as I get details as to when the her surgery is scheduled to take place, I'll let you all know.
 
Once I have a moment to upload photos, I'll post them on our blog site.
 
As always, we so appreciate your thoughts and prayers!!!
 
Chuck & Heather

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited to meet the little dollies. Glad everything went well for mom and babies. I will keep you all in my prayers. Let me know if you need anything.

    Love you guys.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have been thinking of yall all day. I am so excited for you both and cannot wait to meet the girls! I also cannot wait to see what I am in for. ;)
    Breana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    The girls look Fabulous! Did I see a little red hair? Hoping and praying that the next few days go well for all. Continue to keep us informed. You must all be exhausted! We continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers! Jim and JoAnn

    ReplyDelete