Saturday, November 7, 2009

No News is Good News

Well, I'm happy to report that today was one of the rare stress-free days we've had these last couple of weeks. Awaiting the results of those tests Monday is nerve wracking but Gwendolyn had a very good day. In fact, she spent most of it with her mother and Grandma McKee.

Braelyn drew the "short straw" and had to hang out with daddy most of the day. Luckily for him, Braelyn waited until mommy left for the hospital to set a new Guinness Record for the "largest soiled diaper by an infant."

What an indoctrination that was. I'm typically on Gwendolyn diaper duty so I've seen some impressive showings before by her but not like her big sister's was today. For the record, I'm the type of father that kind of embraces tasks like changing diapers or giving a feeding and baths... but that was unlike anything I had seen before!!!

;)

Hope you all have a great night and fantastic Sunday... talk to you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment